Sunday, February 10, 2008

Up to the minute




We took these pictures tonight after a great and very full Sunday which included a long walk through the beautiful and picturesque countryside surrounding Florence. There are already daffodills and crocuses blooming in the meadows. Spring can't be far from Florence...

Another reason for celebration--Eva has outgrown most of her preemie clothes! This new newborn-size outfit was a gift from our friend Kristin and gives Eva a very Renaissance-Florentine air.

Mamma

5 comments:

newbie said...

great flair for lent!

Unknown said...

Aw, she looks so sweet! I love it!

On another note, I'm leaving this message on a special day. Happy Birthday, Christi! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Love,
Erika

Cathy said...

Happy B-day,Christi! I said extra prayers for you today. I love seeing pictures of Eva. She is so precious. I can't wait to see her in person.
God Bless!
Love,
Aunt Cathy

Sr. Dorcee said...

Is it your birthday? Happy birthday from all of us. I just happened to check in on the site today. You don't know how many times different ones of us check in to see this little cutie. I wish you could hear all the oohs and ahs. We can't wait to meet her in person. Let us know when you start dressing her in navy and white. :-)

Abby said...

Christi-
I know that you have been extremely busy over the last 4 months and extremely blessed. Eva is adorable. I would love to catch up with you, even if only by email: sauley@rushmore.com

Take care,
Abby